Feeling in the dark about your purpose in life? You may have heard of the saying that you haven’t even begun to live until you find out why you are here.
My name is Jean-Marc Dedeyne. I am based in Los Angeles and hail from the beautiful French Island of Martinique.
My raison d’être is to inspire and lead those who are transitioning towards a more meaningful life to realize their God-given’s purpose.
As a TEDx Speaker, Coach and Author, I support, encourage and help C-Suite Expats and Entrepreneurs through various stages of transition in a supportive environment to:
- Turn to God first, so HE can reveal HIS purpose for their lives;
- Learn how to let God use them for HIS purpose, so HE can bring out HIS best in them;
- Clarify their Why, values, interests, and passions;
- Uncover their unique promise of value;
- Confidently communicate their personal brands to those who matter; and
- Align their brand environment with authenticity to achieve success on their own terms.
I am also a facilitator, voice of inspiration and catalyst for love & faith, peace, authenticity, change & leadership growth and fulfillment & cooperation across borders.
My desire is to always work with a purpose and to facilitate my client’s growth in a compassionate yet focused manner. Why? Because we all need a good firm hand to walk with us along life’s path.
Let’s walk together